At this page you can
download MT4 Forex indicator
that can be attached to the MetaTrader Forex trading platform
to boost your Forex trading performance.
100% Free -
BB MACD MetaTrader indicator - is a
basic MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence) indicator variation,
which helps in detecting the trend change points and measuring the current trend's strength.
The indicator is drawn in the separate window on the chart and consists of two lines (blue and red) and the dots, which can be either green or magenta.
The change of the dots' color is a good signal provider, while the width of gap between the two lines indicates the strength of the current trend.
This indicator is available for MT4 and MT5.
FastLen (default = 12) — the period of the fast moving average (the one with the lowest period), which is used in this indicator's dots calculations.
SlowLen (default = 26) — the period of the slow moving average (the one with the highest period), which is used in this indicator's dots calculations.
Length (default = 10) — the period of the moving average and the standard deviation indicators that are used in this indicator's lines calculations.
barsCount (default = 400) — the maximum amount of bars on the chart to apply these calculations to (not an important parameter).
StDv (default = 2.5) — weight multiplier for the standard deviation indicator in its part in the calculations compared to the moving average.
As the chart example suggests, the signals to buy are when
the magenta dots turn into the green ones
and the signal to sell is when the green dots become magenta.
Trading is better to be performed when both blue and red lines are rather wide.
Download free BB MACD indicator in ZIP version for MT4
Download free BB MACD indicator in ZIP version for MT5
Please, UnZip downloaded zipped file with WinZip
or 7zip software.
You can download and use 7zip software for free
There is BB MACD mq4 file indicator inside.
To install downloaded BB MACD indicator use the following steps :
Step By Step installation for MT4
1) Copy the mq4 file. Do this by right clicking on the file and clicking “copy”
Paste/Save the MQ4 file into your C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators folder
2) Close your MetaTrader application (assuming it's currently open ... Ignore this if the application hasn't been launched)
3) Launch your MetaTrader application
4) On the left hand side, look for the "Navigator" window
5) Under the "Common" tab, look into the "Custom Indicators" directory
6) Locate the indicator which you have just downloaded into the folder stated in Step 1
7) Drag (Click and drag) the indicator onto the chart
Step By Step installation for MT5
1) Make sure you have either .mq5 or .ex5 files of the indicator downloaded.
You can’t install an indicator before downloading it.
2) Go to your MetaTrader platform’s folder (wherever you installed it; usually,
it’s C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5).
3) Enter the MQL5 folder
4) Enter the Indicators folder
5) Now you have two options — either create a separate folder for your indicator
or copy files directly into common folder.
The first choice is preferable as it will help you to keep the indicators organized.
If your indicator came already in a folder, just copy the folder here, otherwise create a folder
and copy files there or copy files directly into Indicators folder
6) If you had .ex5 file (compiled indicator) then you can proceed to the next step.
If you had only .mq5 and possibly some .mqh files (uncompiled indicator)
you can just restart your MT5 platform for automatic compilation,
but this way you won’t know if there were any errors in the code (and if there were errors it won’t get compiled).
Or you can manually compile it. Double click your indicator’s .mq5 file and the MQL5 Editor window will open.
Make sure it’s your indicator opened, click the Compile button and see
if there are any error/warning messages in the bottom tab - No errors. Good!
7) Now you can start your MT5 (if it’s not already started) and
add your indicator to any chart from the Navigator tab (usually on the screen’s left side).
Just double-click it or drag-and-drop to the chart
8) Now you can enjoy your new MT5 indicator and, hopefully, better Forex trading results.